Year of the Bible 2020
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Year of the Bible 2020

This is a forum for diverse members to discuss themes and questions from reading through the Bible together.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Basic Logistics

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Basic Logistics Empty
PostSubject: Basic Logistics   Basic Logistics EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 11:53 pm

So how will this work?

As I mentioned, we will be reading through the Bible chronologically. I have created a Forum page for each day, and will continue to do so throughout the year.

I don't plan on this being particularly guided. That is, I will not post discussion questions each day, or necessarily even post for each day. I will try and post some reflections or questions each day, but you don't have to wait until I post to post your own questions or reflections, or to respond to others' posts. In fact, I tend to read before I go to bed, so I will probably often be posting the next day. I anticipate that some days will not generate much discussion and have few posts, and others will have extensive discussions and posts.

I will do my best to monitor discussions. If things get hectic I might deputize a few of you to help with that. Remember that most of you don't know each other or your backgrounds, so please don't make assumptions about people. This forum is open to those of all races, sexual orientations, gender identities, income levels, religious backgrounds, and ages, so please be respectful.
Back to top Go down
https://yearbible2020.forumotion.com

Basic Logistics
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Year of the Bible 2020 :: Getting Started :: How this will work-
Jump to: